Sunday, October 18, 2009

95% Savings!! My trip to Walgreens & CVS 10/18/09

I truly hope that this post is an inspiration to you and that you will become a "follower" of my blog. I really want to share the information that I have received and the techniques I have learned to help you save lots of money too!!! I only periodically post on here because so far I don't have any followers. If I knew that people were interested in learning with/from me, I would start writting more frequent and detailed post. Therefore, if you are interested in saving this kind of money too, than please, please, please sign up to follow my blog under "Followers" on the right hand side of the screen about half way down. This will benefit both you and I, as I will know that people are interested and therefore pursue this blog full steam, and you as well because you will receive notifications via email anytime I post a new blog. This will ensure that you have the latest coupon information to maximize your savings!!! Thanks to all, hope to talk to you again soon! :) PS Continue reading below to find out how I saved 95% this week!.....

I paid out of pocket for everything on the left side of the table, and got everything on the right side for FREE!!! The stuff I paid full price for is below. I spent a total of $17.85 out-of- pocket......


Below are all of the items that I got for FREE!!! $152.64 worth of FREE ITEMS!!! All of which I will use, except for the Sure Deodorant (which we will put in "care packages" for Christmas).....

Grand Summary:
I bought $180.05 worth of products for $17.85. I also am eligible for $9.00 in mail in rebates. So in the end I will have only paid $8.85 for all those items!!! Wow - that is brings my savings up to 95% this trip!! I was super excited!!!!!
Here is a list of everything I got:
(1) 12 pack Double Roll Cottonelle Toilet Paper
(2) Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner
(2) Dawn Liquid Dish Soap
(2) Pert Plus Shampoo
(4) Sure Deodorant
(2) Cottonelle Wet Wipe Tubs
(1) Fusion Power Razor
(1) Bic Comfort 4 Pack Disposable Razors
(2) 16 ct. Advil PM
(2) 6 pack Theraflu
(2) Robitussin DM Cough & Cold Medicine
(1) Triaminic Cough Medicine for Kids
(1) Zantac 24ct.
(1) Halls Cough Drops
(4) Colgate Total Toothpastes
(1) Chapstick Fresh Effects
(1) "Personal Item" ;)
(2) Glade Soy Candles
(1) Glade Large Candle
(2) Bags of Nestle Candy
(2) Boxes of Baking Soda
(2) Goldfish Snack Crackers
(5) Austin Peanut Butter Crackers 8 packs each
(1) Box of Pop-Tarts (they didn't make it in the picture thanks to my hubby) ;)
(2) Bars of Candy
(4) Halloween Pencils



No comments:

Post a Comment