Friday, September 25, 2009
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Huggies Pull-Ups Flushable Wipes, $1.64
$2/2 Pull-Ups Flushable Wipes printable
$0.64 after coupon!
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Use $3/1 coupon here
Here's a great coupon for those of you who like Bacon: Go to the sign-up at the top of the page here and fill in your information and you'll then receive a $3/1 coupon for Smithfield Bacon which you can print twice.
I'm not sure that I've seen this bacon in our stores before, but I don't ever buy bacon either, so I may have just missed it. However, I'm guessing that if your store sells it, $3 off the regular price is going to make for a great deal--possibly even free!
Thanks, Money Saving Madness!
Pillsbury Grands Biscuits Jr. Golden Layers Buttermilk biscuits (6 oz.)--$0.74
Use $1/1 coupon here
I am guessing this coupon will go like hot cakes so print yours while you can! Go here to print a coupon for $1 off any size of Grands! biscuits. (If you don't use Firefox, here's the IE link and here's the Safari link.) You should be able to print this coupon twice per computer.
Use this coupon on the 5-count rolls of biscuits which are often on sale for $1 and you'll get them for free!
Thanks, Freebies 4 Mom!
Glade Sense and Spray--$5
Use $4/1 coupon from the 8/23 SmartSource insert or $4/1 coupon here
$1 after coupon
I Got All These Items for Free!!
I have recently become a member of several coupon blogs and have been learning a lot about using coupons to reduce your grocery bills. Check out these two blogs to learn more about couponing http://www.dealseekingmom.com/ and http://www.thefreebieblogger.com/. Regular updates on the blogs inform you of the latest and best deals. One of the best features of http://www.dealseekingmom.com/ is the "Deals of the Week" for WalMart, Target, CVS, and Walgreens. Each week, the author informs you of coupons you can use, with products at regular or sales price to get huge savings, in addition to many free items. I have been saving coupons for months now and decided to put my coupon use to the test. I got all the items in the picture above for FREE!!! Here is the breakdown:
(11) Johnson and Johnson Bath Bars - retail for $0.98 each (used 11 coupons I purchased for approx. $1.00 on Ebay)
(3) HEB Infant Pain Relief Drops - retail for approx. $5.50 each (used coupons I received at the HEB Baby & Child Expo)
(1) HEB Gas Relief Drops - retail for approx. $3.25 (used coupons I received at the HEB Baby & Child Expo) (I'll be giving this to Kristin)
(2) Huggies Pull Ups Flushable Wipes - retail approx. $1.64 each (Printable coupon - $2.00 off any Huggies Diaper Product http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=qinjblu9829492&bt=vi&o=57463&c=HG&p=7gaQhPFm )
(4) Kotex Pantiliners (small package) - retail $1.00 each (Used coupon for $1.00 off any Kotex product)
(1) Clorox Bleach - retail $1.89 (Got free with purchase of Clorox 2 for Colors)
(1) Bath & Body Works Trail Size Lotion -retail $5.00 (Used coupon received in mail for free trail size product, no purchase necessary - sign up at http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/ at the bottom of the page - current offer says "free with any purchase")
(1) JC Penny Toddler Outfit - retail value $9.98 (Used $10 or purchase of $10 coupon I received in mail for being a card holder - I get these every 3 months or so)
Grand Total Savings = Approx. $ 54.68
I am hoping that by posting my savings, you will be inspired to start couponing too!! Plus, I am proud of my accomplishment!! Check my blog again soon for more information on how to get freebies like this and awesome savings too!